Obesity – “Dicke zurück ins Leben”
Region: Jena und Thüringen
Goals and tasks
A "protected space" where everyone shares the same problems.
- Acceptance and understanding of the group, support and assistance
- Guidance and help for self-help
- Contact to the obesity specialists of the University Hospital Jena
- Nutritional counseling in practical form
- Thematic, easy-to-understand lectures and information from doctors and specialists
- Information and education on bariatric surgery - prerequisites, course, results
- Testimonials from patients
- Help with applications to the authorities
- Finding a new quality of life together with weight loss
Our motto: Obese - Conscious - Clever
Who do we want to reach?
People who want to lose weight, as well as their relatives and friends
People who want to actively work on their weight goal and on maintaining their health
All those who have not yet dared to lose weight, who have not found any help and who feel alone with their problem.
Come to us - join us on the way - back to life!
Let's try it together!
Every first and third Monday of the month at 5:30 pm at the University Hospital in Jena-Lobeda.
Please ask for the room at the reception/main entrance!
Obesity consultation hours:
University Hospital Jena:
Clinic for Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases
Phone: 03641 934656
Clinic for General, Visceral and Vascular Surgery
Erlanger Allee 101
Phone: 03641 9322645
Institute for Psychosocial Medicine and Psychotherapy
Phone: 03641 935353
Selbsthilfegruppe Adipositas - Universitätsklinikum Jena Erlanger Allee 101 07740 Jena Lobeda-Ost
Mrs Christina Cyliax Gernstedt 40 06628 Lanitz-Hassel-Tal
Mobile: 0172 9523505