One family member is mentally sick - the whole family suffers! Family members are often suffering with:
- anxiety and helplessness
- feeling of guilt and shame
- isolation and overburdening
- lack of understanding
- prejudice and injustice
Goals and tasks
How can we help?
In our self-help group we want to try finding a way out of the isolation. We meet regularly.
- we exchange our experiences
- we invite experts from welfare, law, psychiatry and politics
- we inform about low-treshold services
- we build friendships
- we just are together: celebrate and help each other
Please contact Brigitte Weyrauch per phone or via e-Mail. The meetings take place once a month.