Drug and alcohol addicted people “Neues Leben”
Region: Jena und Umgebung
Goals and tasks
- Open to anyone who wants to live a life free of addiction (alcohol, medications, etc.)
- Talking honestly about one's situation and finding understanding - After years of hiding, this is very relieving
- Courage to be open and the necessary distance to see the difficulties realistically
- Helping people to overcome their fears
- Experiences are passed on to those affected who also want to live abstinently
- Strengthening self-esteem in the group
Anyone who seriously wants to deal with their addiction problems is an asset to the group.
The group meetings take place every second and fourth Monday per month in Jena. You get further information from the listed contact.
Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe Jena e. V. Buchaer Straße 6 07745 Jena
Phone: 03641 618988